Siloso Beach Resort, Sentosa (Siloso Beach Resort Pte Ltd) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and personal data. This Policy is based on the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
By accessing this website (silosobeachresort.com) you hereby acknowledge that you have read this Policy and that you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by us and in accordance with this Policy. If you do not consent to the terms of this Policy, please do not access this website.
- Personal Data
Personal information means any information that may be used to identify you, including (but not limited to) your name, gender, date of birth, e-mail address, street address, telephone number, credit card information, and preferences for services provided.
- Use of Personal Data
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- For making arrangements to provide products and services, including (but not limited to) making reservations, providing food and beverage, organizing events, and arranging preferences or special requests.
- To effectively render services, including (but not limited to) following up with requests and preferences, to address feedback, and to provide extra services where the hotel deems suitable.
- To recommend promotions or relevant products or services
- To identify areas of improvement in our products and services, through analysis of personal data and feedback
- For communication, including (but not limited to) responding to enquiries and feedback.
- For marketing research or financial analysis
- Disclosure of Personal Data by Third Parties
We may disclose your information to third parties for the following purposes:
- To trusted third party service providers, which we work with in the course of providing our products and services (such as for credit card processing).
- In case of emergency or any situation requiring medical attention
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- For law enforcement and security concerns
- For fraud protection and credit risk protection
5. Consent and Withdrawal of Consent
Consent is deemed to be given when you request for information to be provided, or for services or products to be arranged.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by submitting a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Accessing and Changing Personal Data
You may at any time give reasonable notification in order to request to access, correct, or update your information by contacting our Data Protection Officer: email@example.com – Attn: Data Protection Officer
7. Storing Personal Data
All personal data collected will be stored for the period of time as required in accordance with the laws governing Singapore. Personal data may be stored indefinitely as long as there is a reasonable business purpose for doing so.
We reserve the right to periodically review and amend this Policy. All changes made will be updated on our website at silosobeachresort.com. We encourage you to review this Policy for changes on a regular basis.
Please email any questions or concerns about this policy and the use of your personal information to our Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org – Attn: Data Protection Officer